Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jan. 2, 2013

Highlights

Hearing the alarm go off at 530am so I could go let Spencer in.
Kari waking me up crying because Spencer was killing her on Minecraft.
Eric coming home from work and telling the boys to get off the Xbox b/c they weren't being nice to Kari.
Kari & I going to the Library, Costco, Panera Bread for lunch, & GameStop.


Finding out at GameStop that our bank account had been leaking money.
Going home, waking up Eric and going through our account to find out that it was my debit card that had been hacked and that it had been going on since 12/28. Ugh.
Going to CitiBank and having them cancel my debit card (second time in the past 12 months).


Getting my hairs cut at Pyure and finding out that Sami is leaving in Feb.
Going out to dinner with Eric & the kids at Olive Garden.
Stein calculating that we had over $648 drained from our account in almost a week.
Eric dropping us off at the house while he goes back to Gulfstream tonight to run an engine.
Eric mentioned that he is on the list to go to Nassau tomorrow for Dory.
The kids & I set up the Kinect and played KinectAdventures. Actually Kari & I played while Stein worked on his winter packet. Then Stein played for a few minutes. Lots of laughter. At one point, Kari looked at me and said, Mommy you don't need to go to Yoga classes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment